Friday, May 27, 2011

Days 73, 74, 75, & 76

I worked all day on Monday, left around 7:30 to buy some mini bottles of wine, and went straight to the theater with my lady co-worker friends to watch Bridesmaids. It was such a fun evening and the movie was grrrreat. It wasn't a crying kind of movie; it was a laugh out loud and, at one point, a sing-along kind of movie. But still, I managed a tear. It was just a little one and I’m blaming the wine.

Tuesday & Wednesday are easy: AMERICAN IDOL Y’ALL!!!! It was so good. I didn’t know who I wanted to win and I don’t think it matters. They will both be famous. I want them to get married and have little babies that wear little baby cowboy boots. I also want Carrie Underwood’s legs.

So, after three carefree days Thursday brought the breakdown I’ve been waiting for. I don’t really have a reason for crying so much. It was late that night and I had been feeling a bit weepy, but I kept telling myself I didn’t have time for a good cry. I needed sleep and I didn’t need puffy eyes the following morning, but after tossing and turning for an hour or so I caved. I turned my head into my pillow and sobbed. I don’t really have a specific reason or trigger, but I cried and cried until my lips swelled up. I had to sleep with a cold rag over my eyes and I think it worked because I didn’t look all that bad the next day. I felt refreshed and a little more stable actually. Which is a good thing because Josh is convinced I am too emotional lately and is dreading our 8 hour car ride together on Monday, so hopefully my little sob sesh helped clear my head and I will be nice to him the entire trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment