Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Days 64, 65, & 66

Alright guys, things have been…abnormal lately. Usually when I am any type of anything, I cry. Happy, sad, stressed, excited, sleepy, scared, touched, all of these emotions usually involve tears. The past few days I have been feeling ALL of these things, happy for my husband and his new job, sad to leave my friends and family, stressed about the logistics of moving, excited for this new adventure, sleepy from all the planning, scared to move to such a big city, and touched by all the support we’ve received.

BUT y’all-  I haven’t cried in THREE DAYS! Not one tear. My eyes haven’t watered up, my throat hasn’t gotten that tight feeling, NADA. It is totally weird. I have to admit in the back of my mind I keep thinking I’ve dried up and used all my tears and now I will live life as a normal, functioning human being, but really I think this is just the calm before the storm. This is my schedule for the next six weeks or so and I can guarantee there is going to be at least one major breakdown somewhere in there: 
May 20-28: Portland to work a tradeshow

May 30 – June 2: Atlanta to house hunt

June 4: Party to celebrate my graduation/Josh’s new job/Brad’s promotion as a K-9 Cop

June 13-17: Lynchburg to finish up my last class and GRADUATE!

June 21-June 30: Philly with Flynnie & Brit Brit for a tradeshow

July 1-3: Pack up and move to ATL

And I just typed all of that without crying….like I said- ABNORMAL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment