Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Days 18 & 19

Tuesday: I just had to do it. I had to re-watch Michael Scott's proposal on The Office. Still the sweetest thing ever. Still made me cry.
Wednesday was my last day at school before Spring Break. Josh & I are heading down to South Carolina tomorrow to see friends and family. I was ready to jet outta there as soon as the final bell rang. Everyone has spring fever right now, not just the students. My cooperating teacher is Mr. Grubbs and he is eccentric and funny and scatterbrained. He goes off on little tangents when teaching on an hourly basis. He also tends to repeat jokes often. He told a silly little joke in 1st block about touching your nose and earlobe at the same time. He tried to repeat the joke in 4th block, but he got it all wrong. It won’t sound funny to you, but let me tell ya- I died laughing. For some reason watching him get all twisted up in that joke just tickled me and I laughed til I cried. The students thought I was crazy. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment