Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogging Bandwagon

So I'm hopping on! It seems everyone is part of this great, big blogging world and I just hate to be left out. Originally, I felt I would be better off remaining a reader, rather than a writer, of blogs. I guess this entry, my very first (eek!), is proof I've changed my mind. And while I am still not sure I have anything of importance to actually share, I have decided to give it a whirl.
So how does one go about blogging for the very first time? First, I had to choose a name. CryingThreeSixFive was the perfect title for several reasons: 1) it was available! 2) it's what I do. I cry. Every day. Sometimes because I'm happy, sometimes because I'm sad, sometimes in reaction to a book, movie, TV show, commercial, sometimes in reaction to something sweet, hurtful, or funny. But I will say this- no matter the reason; every one of my days is spent crying at some point or other. And so this was the inspiration behind CryingThreeSixFive- to record, for one year, all my crying experiences. This blog will be a reflection of, a tribute to, a recordkeeping of the next 365 tear-filled moments in my life. If this sounds depressing, don't be alarmed. I promise that for every sad moment, there will be just as many sweet and funny ones. It won't be so bad...but if it is and you decide a blog about crying is stupid and you never want to read another word, be gentle in your criticism. Do you really want to make a crybaby cry...more?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment