Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 17

I am not big on formalities, especially between close friends. When you know someone inside and out it usually feels silly to be so proper. However, I LOVE the formality of asking one to be a bridesmaid. It’s just makes ya feel good and loved and honored. I was so excited to call each of my girlfriends (and Gabe!) to ask them to be in my wedding and I love being asked. I’ve been in four weddings so far: my cousin Tori’s, my cousin Katelyn’s, my college roommate Ginger’s, and my college roommate Anne’s. And now I am going to be in BRITTNY’S!!! I couldn’t help but tear up Monday when Britt asked. My excitement for her has not waned at all and I am just tickled pink (or should I say coral?) to spend the next year or so talking ‘wedding’ with my b.f. Yay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment