Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Side Note

As you know this thing is a work in progress. I’ve been playing around with colors, templates, layouts, etc. but I hadn’t put much thought into exactly HOW I would post each day. I mean, I knew I couldn’t realistically post something EVERY day, but I figured I could cover a few days in each post and be fine. Now I’m beginning to realize this might be a lot harder than I thought. The thing is y’all, I cry MORE than once a day on many days. Especially when tragedies such as the earthquake/tsunami in Japan occur. And when the Bachelor Finale airs. And when my husband does something so utterly hilarious he has me peeing my pants AND crying with laughter. Furthermore, I didn’t think about how this blog would add to my daily dose of tears. Reflecting on my day can be emotional on its own. I mean just thinking about yesterday- the ache for those struggling in Japan, the guilty pleasure of reality tv, and the sweet, sweet moment of laughing with the man I love- all in ONE single, blessed day. Isn’t that enough to make ya cry? It is for me.
Please be patient as I figure this thing out! So much crying and so little time…

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... you should totally 'vlog' and put a video of you explaining your tears for the day... I would love to see the laughing tears :) On the other hand... I think you would have me crying everyday if you started video-ing about your sad tears... nevermind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't cry, but I sure get sad everytime I see - y'all. Please for god's sake stop it.....I'm begging you. I'm on the verge of tears...Please, be the english major with a master's degree stop saying; y'all.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete