Sunday, April 3, 2011

Days 20, 21, & 22

Thursday and Friday were pretty standard days- Thursday I cried watching the new show Mobbed. I doubt I’ll actually watch that show again, but this episode included lots of my favorite things- dancing, singing, and a wedding. Friday morning I watched an early morning episode of Giuliana and Bill. Giuliana was crying about her pregnancy challenges (so of course I cried for her) and Bill said something so sweet and comforting to his wife, I want to remember this forever: “In the end it will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” Love it!
Saturday I didn’t really cry. I was too busy having FUN! Josh and I went down to Camden for Carolina Cup and it was a BLAST. We got to see old friends and get dressed up and day drink. So. Much. Fun. Of course, after a full day of drinking and laughing (and some late night dancing) I did get just a tad emotional. Days like Saturday are what life is all about! I just get overwhelmed with happiness sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment