Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Days 38 & 39

On Monday I watched an episode of Kourtney & Kim Take N.Y. that I hadn’t seen yet- the one where Scott buys an engagement ring, but doesn’t propose because all the sudden Kourtney started blabbing about how she doesn’t want to be married right now. The look on Scott’s face was so sad. I mean, I know the guy is a douche bag, but I still felt for him. And even though it’s lame, I started crying when he was talking about how much he loves Kourt and wants to be married. For some reason my heart went out to that guy. C’mon Kourtney! Even douche bags deserve love…
So, I thought I was going to have to blog something lame about Tuesday, but Josh pulled through at the last minute and gave me a much better crying story. It was 9:00 last night and I had struggled to stay awake for Glee (Wasn’t worth it. Even with Gwyneth there). I was ready for bed, but Josh wanted to watch TV a bit longer. So I kissed him good night, got comfy, and closed my eyes to sleep. About two minutes later I felt the whole bed shaking! I popped one eye open only to find Josh, with a very serious face on, playing air drums to the beat of a commercial! He had no idea what he was doing. I mean, he was really into it. So of course I died! I am laughing out loud right now just remembering the whole thing. You see, his musical display didn’t exactly surprise me; Josh has a very entertaining habit of doing these types of things often. There have been many times that I’ll look at Josh while driving and he has his shoulders moving to the beat. He is fond of the head nod and he also has this weird hand gesture he makes sometimes. But the best part is his face. He looks so…intense. And unaware. He honestly doesn't realize he is doing these things. It’s just too funny. So last night I immediately burst out laughing and didn’t stop.  Tears rolled down my cheeks and Josh laughed along with me. I just couldn’t stop myself. I had to get tissues and take deep breaths until finally I re-kissed Josh goodnight, got comfy again, and closed my eyes. But then I saw the whole scene again in my mind and started the entire laughing/crying fit all over again. What a wonderful way to fall asleep!!! I love that man!  

No comments:

Post a Comment