Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 29, 30, & 31

It was cold and dreary all day Saturday, which was appropriate since I was at a funeral for my friend’s brother. The day brought chills and tears, but also warmth as I laughed and cried and hugged many familiar and special friends. Yes, I said LAUGHED and cried. Here is the thing about funerals: the tears that fall as we say our goodbyes are always mixed with laughter. Always. I’ve never been to a funeral without laughing, for these are times of mourning AND celebration. I think love & laughter make for a beautiful send off. 

Sunday & Monday were nothing exciting. I’m afraid this blog is going to become an INSERT THE SHOW THAT MADE ME CRY TODAY HERE blog.
 Sunday- it was the zillionth re-airing of Khloe & Lamar’s wedding. I’m such a sucker.
Monday- it was Bethanny’s trip to Montreal with Jason. Again, SUCKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment