Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 28

Okay, I wasn’t gonna do it. I swear! I had no plans to watch Pregnant in Heels. But on Friday I had the TV on its’ standard channel, Bravo, while doing chores around the house. I was stuck in the kitchen rubbing down a raw chicken when Pregnant in Heels came on. I had no other choice than to watch- there was absolutely nothing I could do about it with my hands stuffed down a chicken neck. And now I’m hooked. I mean you give me a baby bump and I’ll watch all day. Give me a baby bump covered in Gucci and attitude- I’m DONE! Those women are too entertaining. But it was cute little Rosie Pope that caught me totally off guard when, in a very candid moment, she talked about her problems conceiving and experiences with IVF. I think I’ve discussed my sensitivity to anything dealing with a woman’s problem conceiving, so Rosie really got me going. Now I have to add Pregnant in Heels to my very long list of TV obsessions, things Josh hates, and things that make me cry. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment