Thursday, July 14, 2011

Days 101-110

Oh my gosh y’all- I have got to speed through these past few weeks to we can get to TODAY. You are gonna DIE. So very quickly:

Monday was my last full day being in Charlottesville. I had to pack for my trip to Philly, I had to pack my entire closet, bathroom, bedroom, and anything else Josh could live without while I was gone, and I had Josh’s farewell dinner at UVA. And I was sick. So I basically cried my way through everything. I cried while packing, I cried on the phone to Josh, I cried when I realized how much I had to do and all I really wanted was a nap, and the list goes on.

On Tuesday I arrived in Philly to work AND to see Brittny, Flynnie, and Marci- I was very excited, but still sick. I took the train up that afternoon and dragged myself into bed to sleep until Brittny arrived that evening. Josh’s phone call woke me up around 5 and I felt to sick and sleepy and sorry for myself that I cried to him on the phone for a little bit until he told me I should just go back to sleep. So I did.

On Wednesday Brittny decided to keep a running list of what made me cry for the week. We were so swamped for work that I knew I wouldn’t be able to blog so Britt decided to kind of ghost write for me. I am going to copy her list word for word:

Wed 6/22 Parents are leaving for Italy. Said my goodbyes. Cried real hard.

Thurs 6/23 Britt made me cry.

Sat 6/25 Josh made me cry. He texted me “we are going to Atlanta & I love you, love you, love you.”

Sun 6/26 Josh made me cry. Again.

Mon 6/27 My mom emailed me from Italy. So happy to hear from her. It brings tears to my eyes. I love my parents!

Tue 6/28 My parents called me from Italy. Yay! So excited to hear from them but it made me cry. I can’t believe they won’t be home when I move to ATL. I will miss them. I don’t want to move away from my parents. I’m almost a 30 yr old grown up and I miss my mom & dad. WAH!



Thanks Britt! For keeping track. I left out the part you asked me to leave out, but I still have it in writing to use as blackmail later J Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment