Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 98 & 99

And so, it is Friday. My last day of Grad School. I have learned so much.

After a day of final presentations, projects, and a final exam, I left Liberty to head back to Charlottesville. It would be my last weekend there. I was supposed to spend the whole weekend packing and preparing for our move, but instead I made lots of plans with friends so I could say goodbye. Of course, goodbyes = tears. Always.

My first goodbye was Friday night. I hugged my friend Leah goodbye and I was pretty well-behaved. I didn’t make a big deal about it and I was proud of myself for being grownup about it all. Saturday morning I said goodbye to my friend Carter. I wasn’t as controlled the second time around and I realized things were only going to get worse. Sunday was Father’s Day. And the day I would say goodbye to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment