Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Days 82-87

So, I promise I am not saying this because I have so much blogging to do and such little time, but I really haven’t been crying lately. It isn’t for lack of emotion, but I guess I’ve been so busy I just haven’t had time to let it all out. After finding our place on Tuesday, I only cried ONCE in FIVE days! Weird huh?? So between Wednesday and Sunday my only crying session was on Thursday and it was about Josh again. So I can’t really comment. I will say it was an embarrassing crying episode that took place in the middle of Zaxby’s and I had to work really hard to stop myself from an all out sob session. Other than that, I’ve just been too busy. We had a wonderful cookout at my parents' house on Saturday & I spent Sunday with my family. So nothing to cry about there!

And Monday- finally a day of tears that have nothing to do with packing, moving, or Atlanta!!! This might sound really silly and not very funny to y’all, but trust me- if you had been there, you would have died! It was late Monday night and I had made a huge bowl of peach ice cream to share with Josh. We were both on the couch and Josh was kind of leaning on me and I was feeding him bites of ice cream when he turned around and planted a big kiss on….the couch pillow! For some reason he thought it was my leg propped up behind him and you should have seen his face when he realized he was kissing the pillow. He looked so alarmed! Of course, I died laughing. And so did Josh. I couldn’t seem to laugh hard enough, it was so funny. I had tears streaming down my face in no time. I couldn’t even finish my ice cream.  

1 comment: