Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 90

Is there anything better than going to a really good concert? Yes- it’s going to a really good concert with a really good friend you’ve had for 20 years. And what’s better than that? Going to a really good concert with a really good friend AND his perfect girlfriend. Last night Josh & I went to the Ryan Bingham concert with my friend Matt Wade and his g.f. Kelly- who is pretty and fun and easy going and wonderful. Listening to live music always puts me in a good mood, but nothing is better than looking to your left and seeing someone you’ve known all your life in a HAPPY place. Wade was rocking out and dancing with Kelly and ‘woohoo-ing’ it up. It was awesome. And it brought tears to my eyes.

 It didn’t hurt that Ryan Bingham is awesome also. I wasn’t familiar with him until last night and if you are not familiar either- I seriously suggest checking him out. Old Man Billig stayed up past midnight for this guy, so you know he’s good. My favorite lyric from the night?

“When you’re stuck in a storm, well, do a rain dance”

No comments:

Post a Comment